Monday 1 November 2010

Another New UK Revit Blogger to Bookmark!

.
 
Now you guys know I like Jools Holland, and that I go and see him each year in concert. Well this is not a picture of a young Jools (although I did have to look twice) Its actually Joe Stott.
 
Joe is a qualified Architect currently working in Manchester (UK) for Aedas Architects. He is an experienced and dedicated Revit evangelist who after previously using AutoCAD based products for 10 years+ will never look back. (well that's what he says in his About Me)
Why Have I got his mug shot here, well apart from being a young Jools Holland look-a-like, Joe has recently joined the ranks of UK Revit Blogger and I would like to wish him well with his blog, and let visitors to my blog know that his blog is out there.

So here is the link to his blog... http://revitscratchpad.blogspot.com/

No comments: